Breaking Curse of Physical and Mental Infirmities

Malachi
♱ Crusader

Breaking Curse of Physical and Mental Infirmities

Post by Malachi »

[Note: a most powerful prayer: “Lord let me love with the Love of Jesus and let me love with His Heart]

From the book Curse Breaking:

In the name of Jesus, I renounce and break all curses of physical and mental infirmities that are on me and future generations. This renunciation includes, but is not limited to, the following curses:

Attacks Upon the Organs

1. All cancers, including cancer of the breast, cancer of the stomach, leukemia and other cancers of the blood, cancer of the prostate, skin cancer, lung cancer, lymphatic cancer, brain cancer, cancer of the reproductive organs, and cancer of the colon and intestines.

2. I rebuke every demonic attack causing tumors, uncontrolled cell growth, strokes, or paralysis; and all diseases including sickle cell anemia, Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS) and other motor neuron diseases, muscular dystrophy, diabetes, eczema and all other skin diseases, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, and all chronic diseases.

3. I renounce and break all curses that have affected the eyes and that have resulted in poor eyesight, including astigmatism, glaucoma, cataracts, detached retina, and any degree of blindness.

4. I renounce and break all curses that have resulted in weight control and eating disorders, including both overeating and undereating.

5. I renounce and break all curses concerning heart issues, including high cholesterol, congestive heart failure, heart murmurs, false cardiac arrests, arrhythmias, heart valve problems, blood clots, phlebitis, hardening and thinning and blocking of the arteries, and all fear of these conditions.

6. I renounce and break all curses concerning pulmonary conditions, including bronchial and lung infections, asthma, emphysema, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), sinusitis, bronchitis, and any other causes of poor lung capacity.

7. I renounce and break all curses concerning skeletal abnormalities, including curvature of the spine, scoliosis, and other bone or joint abnormalities or infirmities.

8. I renounce and break all curses that have resulted in malfunctioning of the liver, skin, pancreas, appendix, reproductive organs, thyroid, gall bladder, kidneys, and any organ that affects the body systemically (affecting the entire body).

9. I renounce and break all curses that cause or intensify chronic pain, including pain of the back and spinal column; pain that results from sprains, muscle tears, and diseased tissue and joints – all pain that inhibits normal activity.

10. I renounce and break all curses concerning cirrhosis, hearing problems, hypoglycemia, ulcers, hepatitis, and any ailments resulting in swelling, edema, itching, burning, vertigo, paralysis, impotency, sterility, miscarriage, fainting, convulsions, or any other symptom of ill health.

11. By the stripes of Christ (see 1 Peter 2:24) I am healed. All of my cells, all of my DNA, all of my chromosomes, all of my organs, and all of my senses must comply with God’s divine order for my being. Every evil spirit assigned to destroy any aspect of my physical body is henceforth bound from causing further torment or harassment.
⬇️ Please Download
BreakingCursePhysicalMentalInfirmities.pdf
(274.32 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Return to “God The Son Jesus”