Act of Reparation to The Most Blessed Virgin Mary

Malachi
♱ Crusader

Act of Reparation to The Most Blessed Virgin Mary

Post by Malachi »

Blessed Virgin,
Mother of God, look down with mercy from heaven, where you are enthroned as Queen, upon our parish _____________, unworthy children of yours. Although I know very well my own unworthiness, to atone for the offenses done to you with unholy and blasphemous tongues, with wrongs to your sacred images, from the depths of my heart we praise and exalt you as the purest, most righteous and most sacred Woman in all God's work.

We bless your holy Name, we praise your exalted privilege of being truly Mother of God, ever Virgin, conceived without stain of sin, Coredemptrix of the human race. We bless the Eternal Father who chose you in a special way as His Daughter; we bless the Incarnate Word who took upon Himself our nature in your womb and made you His Most Holy Mother; we bless the Holy Spirit who took you as His Bride.

All honor, praise and thanksgiving to the ever-blessed Trinity who predestined you and loved you in such an extreme manner from all eternity as to exalt you above all creatures to the most sublime heights. 0 Virgin, holy and merciful, obtain for all who offend you the grace of true repentance, and graciously accept our poor prayers as an act of repa¬ration and homage from our families and our parish, obtaining from your Divine Son the forgiveness and remission of all our sins. Amen.
⬇️ Please Download
Act of Reparation.docx
(31.22 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Return to “Blessed Virgin Mary”