Gisella – The Earth Will be Purified by Fire

Malachi
♱ Crusader

Gisella – The Earth Will be Purified by Fire

Post by Malachi »

From Countdown To The Kingdom - https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/g ... d-by-fire/

Our Lady to Gisella Cardia on September 3rd, 2022:

Dear children, thank you for having responded to my call in your hearts. Children, my little infants, your faith moves me, because I know your difficulties, but when you pray and ask my Son Jesus, He makes providence descend — and here you are on your knees praying with the Rosary in your hands. My children, this earth will be purified by fire, but it will also be blessed by the water that will pour forth in Marian sites for the healing of soul and body.[1] My children, pray for Russia and pray that nuclear power [or weapons*][2] would not be touched. Pray for the Church, where confusion reigns. Today there is a person among you who wants to enter the priesthood; you [singular] should say that Jesus needs holy priests. Jesus blesses these newlyweds. Today, many graces will descend upon you. [3] Children, do not lose the path of the way, truth and life. Now I bless you in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Amen.

Return to “Catholic Mystics, Seers, Visionaries, Miracles, Dreams, Visions, Revelations, Historical Catholicism, Martyrdom, Incorruptibles, Prophecy”